This tourist office belongs to the network of Tourist Offices of France and is classified as category III.
It engages itself in:
- Provide you with an easily accessible reception area and information area.
- Facilitate your procedures.
- Provide you with furniture to sit on.
- Inform you free of charge about the local tourist offer.
- Display and disseminate its opening periods expressed in at least one foreign language.
- Be open at least 120 days a year, Saturday and Sunday inclusive during tourist or entertainment periods.
- Respond to your mail all year round.
- Provide a permanent reception service run by staff speaking at least one foreign language.
- Ensure the supply of tourist maps, maps and tourist guides on paper.
- Give you access to its dedicated bilingual website
- Distribute tourist information also on paper translated into at least two foreign languages relating to:
– to all classified tourist accommodation including at least the name of the establishment, postal address, email, website address, telephone number, level of classification.
-monuments and cultural, natural or leisure tourist sites which may include an indication of usage rates, periods and opening hours to the public, the website and telephone and postal coordinates.
-to events and activities.
-emergency telephone numbers.
- Update its tourist information annually.
- Post emergency telephone numbers outside.
- Process your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
- Provide you with a stay advisor.
- Guarantee the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer.
- Update the data on the tourist offer of its geographical area of intervention.
Our sustainable development policy
Tourism development in a sustainable framework is one of the commitments of the Tourist Office. Indeed, the concept of sustainability is an integral part of our various action plans.
Some examples to illustrate the measures taken:
- Our communication supports are available in dematerialized format.
- We ask for a number of environmental criteria when purchasing equipment, products and supplies. We therefore favor products that have obtained an environmental label or certification.
- We only print when necessary.
- We encourage the local economy by working with local producers
- The Tourist Office staff are making daily efforts to use less water and energy in the office
- Recycling measures have been implemented.