The Intercommunal Tourist Office of Vallée du Gapeau took advantage of its building renovation to become a welcoming place for everyone from its opnening on the 8th of August 2022.
The desire of opening the tourism in Vallée du Gapeau to disabled people has been a core concern since the first plans of the new Tourist Office.
In order to emphasize this choice, here are the Tourist Office equipment and facilities :
- An access ramp with a handrail
- The reception is at street level and there are no osbtacles in the tourist office
- A reception desk, 1m wide and 76.5cm high, to welcome and inform people with reduced mobility
- A touch screen terminal with all the tourist information of Vallée du Gapeau is available in the reception area of the ground floor. The tilt of the terminal is suitable for people with reduced mobility and it is equipped with a button that inverts the touch zones in order to be accessible to wheelchair users
- The exhibition space on the first floor is accessible via elevator. The elevator takes the visitor directly into the heart of the exhibition room
- A touch screen terminal with all the tourist information of Vallée du Gapeau is available in the reception area of the ground floor. Different themes are available and pictures and pictograms help to understand.
- A touch screen terminal with all the tourist information of Vallée du Gapeau is available in the reception area of the ground floor. The terminal has pictures and large characters showing information by theme.
- X3 magnifying glass available on request
- A magnetic induction loop allows hearing impaired people with devices to hear better without being disturbed by the surrounding noises.
- Parking Rezzonico – 150m away. 7 parking spots for people with reduced mobility
- Parking du Boulodrome (unavailable on Wednesday morning – market day) – 1 parking spot for people with reduced mobility
Reduced Mobility Person Restrooms
- At the Rezzonico parking lot, next to the shops and the Caisse d’Epargne bank – 200m away.
- Free Wi-Fi + self-service computer
Rental of medical equipment
21 Avenue du Général Magnan
Résidence Les Terrins
+33 (0)4 94 21 77 27
Open from Monday to Friday 9AM-12PM / 2PM-6PM
Saturday 9AM – 12PM
Home Medical Partner
5 Rue de Bruxelles
+33(0)4 94 42 92 10
On call 24/7
LA VALETTE – RN 98
ZI Les Espaluns – Espace Valtech
Tél. +33 (0)9 61 02 71 02
Transport of reduced mobility people and valid people 7 days a week on appointment. Adapted and air-conditioned vehicles. Independant company, member of the ULYSSE network.
Reduced mobility people Bus stops
- Solliès-Pont – Sainte Christine
- Solliès-Pont – L’Enclos
- Solliès-Pont – La Poste
- La Farlède – Eglise
- La Farlède – Centre Pénitencier
Tél. +33 (0)809 400 013
To facilitate your travel, the ZOU! regional network offers a reservation service accessible to disabled people. You need to make a reservation at least 36 hours before your departure with the Zou ! customer service in order to guarantee you the best conditions.