On the top of the hill, the Chapelle Notre Dame des Vents (also called Notre Dame de la Miséricorde, du Défends or Défens) dominates the village.
It is accessible by the path that climbs from Solliès-Ville to Les Selves, which was once used by flocks of sheep that had to be away from cultivated areas. This chapel, built in the 17th century on the site of a sheepfold, was spared by the Revolution. In August 1943 a fire fanned by a violent wind ravaged the northern slopes of the Coudon and threatened the village, which was spared because the mistral suddenly blew in the direction of the chapel.
The chapel was badly damaged during the Liberation of the village on 20 and 21 August 1944 and was restored in 1949.
Comfort / services
All year round, daily.