Saint Christopher church
Built on the site of the original chapel, in 1701, one can admire inside a beautiful gilded wooden altarpiece dating from 1704, listed by the French Historic Monument society in 1984.
The bell tower, whose bell was listed by the French Historic Monument society in 1981, is not in the same base as the church. The so-called "Saracen" tower was erected around 1640 and was used as a watchtower during the Thirty Years' War. This 23-metre high tower became Saint Christopher church bell tower.
Comfort / services
All year round, daily.