Saint Roch Chapel
Located in the hamlet of Laugiers, it was restored in 1893. It can be visited during local heritage days.
It was built on the site of a chapel dating from 1642, following a plague epidemic. There are numerous ex-votos painted between 1840 and 1860 by H. Allègre, a painter from Solliès-Pont.
Comfort / services
All year round, daily.